Friday, June 22, 2012

Bed post

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a minute and you miss me terribly. I get that. I don't know where the time has gone. Don't worry though, I have a post for you today. We bought a new bed the other day. I needed a new one pretty badly. I couldn't sleep on the one we had, we tried 3 others that we got for free from friends and such. Those were somehow even worse. All the beds we tried were queens, and Aaron, being the excessively tall man that he is, had to sleep at an angle or his feet would hang off. I am not someone that likes to be touched while I'm sleeping, so this left me with very little space to sleep (or not sleep) in. We had a very thick memory foam pad that we put on top of the bed we were using to help my back. It would get so hot at night with that thing. I can't sleep if I'm hot. Can you tell that I'm a light sleeper? We have been shopping around for beds for awhile now. I have to have a good bed for my back, and some kind of return policy so I can be sure it's doesn't hurt. We found one that we loved, one problem though, the price tag was $3,200 and they could never sell it for less cause of some contract thingy, so it was never on sale. After laying on this bed, no other beds could match it's awesomeness. Lesson learned here: never let the salesman have you lay on the most expensive nicest mattress. We decided the bed just wasn't going to happen, and started looking elsewhere. We found out that another company makes a bed that rivals the one we love, except it is much less expensive, and it goes on sale too. Aw yeah buddy! It was on sale for Father's Day, so we bought it in a king size. Let me tell you, I have seriously never slept better. I am very pleased with our purchase. I feel like the Pillsbury dough boy is spooning me at night. It's so comfy. I'm convinced it is made with unicorn tears, cause it's pretty magical. Who knew you could love a bed so much? 

Any way, here is a picture after my fist nights sleep on the new bed:



Don't judge my manly, pale calves.  See the hand prints?

Yeah, that was weird to wake up and see that. Don't worry, those are my hand prints. Apparently I was so deep in a dream that I thought I had to hold on for dear life.... I don't know. But I thought it was kind of cool.

So there you have it, a post. 
I do have a little more to catch up on, so there should be more coming.

Loves.

No comments: