Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sweet deal!

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you online shoppers know about this fantastically awesome deal Amazon has going on right now.
If you are a college student, or even if you just have an active student e-mail address, you can get a free YEAR of Amazon Prime!!! All you have to do is go to this web site: http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?tag=sdfp-20&prv=slickdeals&cur=slickdeals&ses and enter your student e-mail address and college and TA-DA! Free Prime! Yay!
If you don't know, Amazon Prime is great. You can get free 2-DAY shipping on a lot of the items you are purchasing anyway. You can even upgrade to overnight shipping for only 4 bucks with prime eligible items. I know that I especially found this useful around Christmas and birthdays. It has saved me plenty of money.
I had a free three month trial for Prime that just ended a few months ago and I loved it. So happy to have it again!
Also, if you guys sign up for Swag bucks from my link in the tool bar on the right, you can easily earn 5 dollar Amazon cards just for searching the web like you do with Google. I've already earned quite a few just since February. It's great and free! Check it out.

That's all!
Love love loves!

1 comment:

Kara Lynn said...

Hey Holly!! Just wanted to let you know I had to delete my blog. I am starting a new one though... I just created it and haven't started it yet, but if you want to check it out
www.livingourparadise.blogspot.com