Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year, new hair!

Happy new year everyone! I hope 2011 brings only the best of things to us all. For New Years Eve we celebrated by skipping our party's and going to bed at 10 PM. I'm not sorry about it either. Neither of us would have had a good time forcing our self's to stay up too late. I work early in the morning every morning, so we usually go to bed at about 9. Aaron has been working at least 12 hours a day so we were both very tired. 12 AM would have been hard to make.
I did, however, cut and dye my hair for the new year. Aaron said he wanted to see me with darker hair so I tried it out, and what better time for a change than New Years? I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out too! I'm happy to have finally found someone in Cache Valley who is decent at doing hair. I thought it was hopeless after my last few experiences. Here's how it turned out:






These were taken from my phone, so not the best quality, but they'll do.

Happy New Year!!!!

Loves!