Friday, February 19, 2010

First Married V-day

So, Valentines Day was just splendid. We celebrated on Saturday the 13th. We went to see Valentines Day the movie. It didn't get very good reviews, but I wanted to see it any way. I wasn't expecting much from it. Turns out, it's a really cute movie. I liked it a lot. It kinda dragged on a little, but was still great. There are a lot of stories to follow, but they all connect in some way. My favorite was Julia Roberts story, which isn't a major part of the movie, but it was sooo cute and unexpected. It made me tear up a little bit.
Any way, after the movie we ate at Texas road house. We went at three so it wouldn't be busy. They had this deal going on for Valentines day that I thought was pretty funny. It was a two for fourty deal. haha Chili's is right down from the street from them with their two for twenty deal (but only if you go at the right time, which we suck at) But yeah, it was very yummy. Tons of food.
After eating we went to play at Magical Moon Toys. If you live in Cache Valley and haven't gone there before, you are missing out. You can entertain yourself four hours! It's for kids, but I'm immature enough to have a great time there. haha But it's free and they have tons of toys out that you can just play with. However, if you have kids, leave them home. No way you're getting out of there with out spending money. Lots of it. I love that store. :)
Sunday after church, we just relaxed. I made yummy Spinach mozzarella meat loaf for dinner. We watched The Notebook, and The Amazing Race and had a very nice relaxing day.
Aaron got me two dozen long stemmed red roses and a nifty Jewelry holder. I got him some new socks. If you know him, you know he loves new socks, but they have to be squishy! haha So I didn't want to just be lame and just hand them to him. So I rolled them up like roses and made a bouquet out of them. It was very fun. I also got him some goodies to eat. Although I think I ate more of it than him :)
It was the perfect weekend. I loved it so much. My husband is amazing and I'm so incredibly lucky.

Look! Pictures:


Aaron's socks


My gorgeous roses! Love them!


That's all!
Loves!

No comments: