Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo! Ole!

Today is the fifth of May.
Honestly,
I don't know why it's celebrated.
But it is. So I decided to join in on the celebrating this year. So HERE is how I chose to celebrate:



That's attractive.
It's a chicken nacho cheese chalupa from Taco Bell, which is almost Mexican food. It also happens to be my second favorite fast food joint. Mmmmm I also had some cinnamon twists which I love cause they are cheap, tasty, and almost no calories. Three of my favorite adjectives. Okay, so only two of those are adjectives, but you get what I mean.
The festivities of the day will continue later on tonight when we go to El Sol for dinner. El Sol is Aaron's Favorite Mexican eatery. Will be a good night.


This last part is only for the girls. LOOK AWAY BOYS! LOOK AWAY.
Okay so here's a good deal for you. If you girls go to Walmart, be sure to check out the feminine products isle. If you buy specially marked Always ultra thin pads or Tampax pearl tampons (which are probably the best tampons on the market, I must say) you get a free movie ticket with purchase. If you get the paper, in the Sunday paper there was a coupon for both in the P&G add. So get something you already need, at a discounted price, with a side of free movie tickets. Why not? It doesn't expire till November. So something I learned the hard way with this, don't go online to redeem the ticket till you are ready to use it. Once redeemed you must use it within 30 days.

Well, that's all for now.
Loves.
End.

No comments: