Monday, July 18, 2011

Breaking News! ;)

BREAKING NEWS!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Reporting LIVE from Quitchur cryin.

If you like this, re-post it. If you don't, suck it up Buttercup, life doesn't revolve around you!


I saw this today, and thought it was pretty funny.
I just had to share it! :)
Some times I need the reminder too.
No one likes a pity party, that's why they are always a party of one.

Much love for you all!!!

1 comment:

Londi said...

For a second there.. I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant... haha! I hate it when people jump to that conclusion with me.. and yet I do that to other people.. shame on me! haha. Sorry for jumping to that.. lol :)