Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Fall Bucket List

Here are all the fall activities I hope to accomplish this (and most every) year:

  • Corn maze
  • Haunted mini golf
  • Odyssey Dance Thriller
  • Pumpkin walk
  • Decorate house
  • Pumpkin pamcakes (from VI)
  • Carve pumpkins
  • Watch Hocus Pocus
  • Watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  • Pumpkin bagel/pumpkin cream cheese (Einstein's)
  • Logan Canyon drive to see leafs, have picnic
  • Make 2 ingredient pumpkin cookies
  • Watch all Halloween episodes of The Office :)
  • Eat lots of candy
  • Hand candy out to the cuties on Halloween night!

I know, not very original. But, I will love every minute of it!
What's on your fall bucket list? Is there anything you think I should add on here?

That be all for now folks! ;)

Loves!

No comments: