Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dress love.

I found this amazing website today. Really. I'm so happy I found it. It's called eShakti. It has tons of cute dresses and tops, but that's not the cool part. You can customize almost all of them to fit your needs or wants. And how much additional do you think they charge to customize a dress? Oh it's free. From the neck line, to the length, to the sleeves (or no sleeves), whatever you want. I spent all to long on the site just day dreaming about what I would do to each dress if I could afford them all. For instance, I love this dress:

 So cute for spring. I love everything about it, except I would change it to short length sleeve. I love that it takes into account your height too. It's nice to know how short or long a dress is going to be when you are buying it online. A lot of times it's hard to tell from the pictures. Another cool thing they do, they tell you what everything is made of, if it will have some stretch to it, how it's supposed to be put on, where it zips, and how you would have to wash it. Good stuff to know before you buy something online. The dresses are kind of pricey, but not as much as I expected when I heard what they do. Plus, when you register you get $20 off your first order, and if it's over $100 then you get free shipping. Someone should split their order with me so we can get free shipping. I'm a cheapskate. But then I would only be able to allow myself to get one dress....How can I pick JUST one? I love so many of the styles they offer. Oh man. I'm way to stoked about this. Maybe it's all that Doctor Pepper I just drank.... Or maybe it's cause it really is that cool. Yeah, probably a bit of both. Here it is:
Click here if you are ready to be amazed.

That's all for today.

Loves!

No comments: