Saturday, June 6, 2009

Future new member of the family

As of 10:00 PM last night, I am engaged!!! :D
It's finally official. and about time too. haha
I don't have time to put up the whole story right now, but when I do have a moment to spare I will for sure post all the cheesy details. However, that spare moment may not come until after the marriage... haha
I'm soooo happy! Yay for 24/7 smiles! haha
:)

That is all.

Loves!


PS My ring is gorgeous! and he picked it out himself! I'm so proud of him. haha Go Aaron!

3 comments:

Laundry said...

I'm so happy for you! you will definitely have to blog the entire story. I really want to hear it! lol.

Sarah said...

Yay! I wanna see a pic of the ring.... or you can come visit next weekend :)

Once apon a time. said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!!!! I'm just so happy for you!!!