Monday, June 8, 2009

Story time!


Well, here it is, the story.
I got off work at 8:30 on Friday and had no plan of seeing Aaron that night. I checked my cell phone and Aaron had called me and wanted to go get a snow cone. He rushed out to my apartment so fast I barely had time to change out of my work clothes. We went to our favorite little show shack and got our yummy cones. We got back in the car and Aaron just started driving. He said he didn't really have a plan of w here to go, so I suggested we go to this great park called Adams park. About a year and a half ago we went to that park and he broke up with me there. Anyway, we went and played on the playground and swung on the swings and had lots of fun. After awhile we sat down on a little wall by the wood chips. He started talking about how he almost made the biggest mistake of his life there and instead of having that be the memory of the park he wanted to make the greatest memory of all there. Then he got down on one knee and proposed in the wood chips. I thought he was kidding at first so I had to ask him if he was serious. I didn't believe him till he pulled out the ring. Hurray! So he had planned on taking me to that park before I mentioned it and I just help him surprised me. I knew it was coming but I didn't think it would be that night.

I couldn't be happier! :)

4 comments:

Once apon a time. said...

that is just so freaking cute!!! I so want to come to your wedding!! Where is it going to be? When!!! Oh Holly that is just so dang cute!! I just love the ring!!

Laundry said...

cute!!!! thanks for sharing the story holly! :) I'm so happy for you to! :) congrats!

TheGrayShirt said...

you didn't even know it was coming! don't even lie! she didn't even know i had the ring yet :P

Holl.E.L.Wood said...

Silly boy. I knew it was going to be soon, but like the next week soon. I didn't think it was going to be that night and I didn't think you had the ring, like I said. Crazy. Calling me a liar. haha :)