Friday, March 5, 2010

Six months later

We have been married for six months today. Now, I'm not normally one to celebrate fake half anniversaries or birthdays and other such nonsense, but I'm using this as an excuse to get out and go play. We are going to go to the hot springs and relax and have a good time tomorrow. Yep.
So, six months later, and I still love Aaron very much. More actually. Not that that will ever stop. I'm so grateful to have him in my life. We are so blessed. Getting married to him was the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm pretty much the luckiest person alive. My husband is unquestionably the best around. You may beg to differ, but you would be very wrong. hehe ;)
Well, that's all I have to say right now.


I loved him then, I love him now, and I will love him forever! :D

1 comment:

Becca said...

You're so awesome! Have a great time celebrating