Saturday, March 20, 2010

SPRING TIME!!!

So many days to get excited about this month!
But today is one of the most exciting, after our six month anniversary of course.
It's the first day of Spring! I love it! It's so nice and sunny outside today. Mmmmm and tomorrow it's supposed to be 60 DEGREES!!! Oh hurray! Bring on the warm weather, flip flops, and shorts! So happy for it. There are even little flowers starting to bloom in the yard, AND the grass is starting to turn green. It's usually still snowing here at this time of year. It snowy and cold till the end of May normally. I'm happy it's not and hopefully I don't jinx it!
I am so excited for Bear Lake season to come around again. We didn't get to go much last year cause it was still kind of hard and depressing to be there but I think this year will be much better and I can't wait. Bear Lake has always been my second home and I love it so much. I hope we have lots of beach to play on. I have a feeling we will!
I just want to get outside and camp and hike and play already!
It's going to be a great summer, I just know it! :)

Happy Spring!!!
Get out and enjoy it!

That's all!
Love love loves!

No comments: