Sunday, March 28, 2010

I love FREEEEEE!

So if you know me well, you know that I will do juuuust about ANYTHING to get something for free or for a super duper good deal. And, with the help of a few AWESOME websites, I'm pretty good at it. For example, I own a wallet. Unusual? No. However, this wallet RARELY carries cash it in. I just use my debit card to buy things. What this wallet does carry is coupons. Oh how I LOVE coupons. At times, I have so many I cannot easily close my wallet. Last Saturday I used probably 50 just that day. Yes, I am one of those annoying people at the grocery store who busts out a whopping pile of coupons and holds up the line just to save a few bucks. Actually it probably saved us about 35 dollars that day. Chang chang!
So I have decided that instead of finding these awesome deals and keeping them to myself, I will share them on here and let you guys live it up too. How nice am I? haha :)
So here is today's SWEET deal:

If you text your 16-digit Subway card number to 35562 you will get 50 bonus points added to your card next time you go there, which is the amount of points needed for a free 6-inch sub. How cool is that? If you don't have a Subway card, they are free at any Subway store, you just have to ask. So go eat fresh for free!




That's all.
Loves!

No comments: