Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spaghetti pie

Oh hello there!
Remember that time I burned my hand? Yeah, that time. I know I keep bring it up. But this will probably be the last time... hopefully.
Any way... when I burned my hand I was making Spaghetti Pie, a recipe my mom would make and we all loved.
So I made Spaghetti pie for the first time since the burn this last week. I was proud that I made it without burning myself this time. I'm pretty sure Aaron was surprised I got through it too. Of course I had to document such a feat.
Also I don't know if ya'll have heard of Spaghetti Pie before so I thought I should educate you in what it is. It's basically just what it sounds like. Pictures describe it better than I could though so here ya go:


Before cooking


After! Yumm-o. It has eggs and Parmesan cheese
in the noodle "crust" to hold it together. Sooo tasty.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks so yummy, Holly :) I'm hungry.

Chelise said...

I agree with Sarah, i want some! We need to master the art of fettucine alfredo and breadsticks like callaways....oh wait but i luv it when we go there so maybe we'll have to wait on that. Let's plan a dinner/game night this week or next week.

Holl.E.L.Wood said...

Thank you thank you!
Oh yes, lets plan one! I have some funny things to tell you about what you missed on Sunday. hehe
I do have a recipe for fettucine alfedo, but it's not as yummy as callaways' so I guess we have to keep going there. :) Now if only they would let me do my own oil and vinigar again.... haha