Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The best two years (This post is extra cheesie. You have been warned.)


Yesterday was our two year anniversary!



When I tell people that they usually respond with something like "Wow two years already? Time flies". Honestly, I can't believe it has ONLY been two years. Two years? Really? That's all? I feel like I've know this amazing man my entire life! I have known him for four years, and that makes it seem a little better. It's weird to think there was a time in my life where Aaron wasn't in it. How did I get by with out him before? Cause I certainly can't do it now. I didn't know how good my life could be, or what I was missing out on until I met him. I never thought there could be someone so perfect for me, someone I am so sure about. The thought of deciding to get married to some poor guy used to terrify me to the point of saying I wasn't going to get married. I always wondered how people can make such a huge decision of being stuck with the same person forever. What a hard thing to decide right? Wrong. It was hands down the easiest decision I have ever made once I met the right guy. Since I figured out Aaron was that guy, I haven't had even the tiniest bit of doubt that it was the right thing for me to do. That he was the right guy for me. I am no longer afraid of the future, because I know I will have him by my side, and I know I can get through anything as long as he is with me.
Sure, it took us two years of dating to get to the point of marriage, but that was perfect timing for us. There were a lot of really big events our lives (mine in particular) that happened in that time that we had to get through together before we felt like we were to the point of getting married. He came into my life at the perfect time to help me through some of the hardest struggles of my life. I know it all happened how it was supposed to. I wouldn't have been able to get through those trials with out him. He is so great, everything I didn't even know I needed in a man. I love him with everything I have. There's no doubt about it, I married the right guy, at the right time, in the right place.
Happy Anniversary (yesterday) Aaron!

(To those of you that aren't my husband, I apologize for the vast amount of cheese that was present in this blog. I hope you are not lactose intolerant.)

Loves loves loves loves.
(And especially loves for my love.)



2 comments:

Becca said...

Very very sweet well written post. Happy anniversary (yesterday)!

Mandy Fowers said...

I know I am late, reading this. I haven't had a lot of time, but I love this post. I almost cried reading it. I am so happy you found such a perfect guy for you!