Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm a Halloweener!! :)

I absolutely am in love with Halloween!
Always have been.
Always will be.
It's my favorite holiday!
It probably shouldn't be though.

I hate:
Getting scared.
Creepy movies.
Masks.
Candy corn.
Spiders.
Cats of any color.
The dark.


Reasons why I do LOVE it:
Corn mazes.
Pumpkin walks.
Candy.
Decorations.
Adorable children looking even more adorable.
Candy.
Dressing up.
Pumpkin PaMcakes (when it's pumpkin flavored it must be pronounced like that).
Pumpkin flavored anything and everything!!!!
Candy.
Pretty leaves.
Carving pumpkins.
Candy.
The color orange is #2 on my fav. list.
"Haunted" mini golf.
Perfect weather.
and of course candy!

I can't wait till I can decorate more than just my blog for the season!! :)

Lovey love loves!

No comments: