Friday, March 16, 2012

Every other day.

This little girl makes my day every other day. We babysit her a few days a week, and we love it. I look forward to getting to snuggle her. She is such a sweet little girl. Even when she has a blow out, we still love her. Even though she poops every time I hold her, without fail, I still love to hold her. She's such a good little baby, and never cries when we watch her (hope I didn't just jinx that). Happy times. I'm so excited to watch her grow up. She'll be a beautiful woman for sure, just like mama. So that's my little shout out to my niece, Brooke. Love ya!

She's snoring here. So darned cute.
Please take note of the onesie that I may or may
not have (but probably did) buy for her.
I  agree Brooke, I am the best. ;)

On a completely different note, my dog has this addiction to looking outside. I made a bench to put under the bay window for decorations sake, he has claimed this as his lookout bench. This is when our neighbors poodle was outside.


Apparently our blinds also serve as a good chin rest for him. He doesn't mind.
Creeper.



Loves!

1 comment:

Chelise said...

So cute!!! She loves you guys and we appreciate you watching her.

I love the willis add at the end. He so cute too. Jada used to do that too when we had the green chair by the window. Does he bark at people or other dogs/cats when they walk by? Jada did and she would startle me.