Monday, March 12, 2012

Tick tock....




I can not put into words the amount of hatred I have for daylight savings. However, I can explain why:  To start off, it drives me absolutely crazy. It takes me so long to get used to it every time. I hate losing that 1 hour every year. Sure, gaining it back is better, but it still messes with my sleep schedule, and my mind. I'm soooo tired today. I feel incredibly drained. Also, this day is going by 10 times slower than normal. I swear it should be over by now. I'm even leaving 2 hours early today. Tick tock, tick tock. I understand why it was started, and that's all fine and dandy. It was a logical thing, once upon a time. It no longer makes sense to continue this ridiculous ritual. If I could stand temperatures of 100+ degrees, (and who in their right mind would want to? Ick.) I MIGHT actually be tempted to move to Arizona just to be rid of it. Just staying there for 2 days was more than enough to keep me away. I do not understand why every time that they try to pass a bill to end this dreadful thing, they say no. What the what? Why? Maybe because it might confuse some people at first. So? They'd get over it. They'd get used to it. Better to have to get used to something different one time, then twice a year. If it was really that disastrous, would it be that difficult to start doing it again? Maybe they are worried people would be confused with what time zone they are in. Well, then maybe every state should do it at the same time. Problem solved. If only I ran the world...... One day..... Haha. 




Loves for every one, except those who keep forcing this evil time change on us....

1 comment:

Chelise said...

ok so why are you posting a pic of my people on here?! haha just kidding. I don't like daylight savings either however i like the fact it stays lighter at night. Yay! Also, thanks for helping out with watching brooke and for the pie. It was yummy!!