Monday, March 5, 2012

I can see clearly now!

I can finally wear contacts again. Thank heavens! I haven't been able to wear them in over a year. They would get so uncomfortable and blurry after just a couple hours. I like my glasses, I just don't want to have to wear them every single day. My eyes are my favorite feature. I hope that doesn't sound too cocky, but I just know they are pretty, and bright. I'm okay with being cocky about this one thing. I never get compliments, or any sort of comments about them when I wear my glasses. I get compliments about having cute glasses a lot, but that's all. When I'm not wearing my glasses I get comments on how blue my eyes are constantly. People are always asking, if I have colored contacts. There have been several times when strangers have argued with me about it. Nope, sorry. All natural here. Don't be hatin'. So, really it's not my fault that I'm cocky, or better yet, confident about them. Any way, I finally got some contacts I can wear on Saturday. I don't have eye insurance, so that's why I put it off for so long. Since it's been so long, I am having to get used to them all over again. My eyes feel so tired. But hey, at least they look good again. :)  Well, that's really all I have to say for now. Mostly I am just bored and work and needed something to take up my time. Thank you for being that something. Now if the mail man would get here I  could get back to work....

Till next time blogger world.

As usual, loves for you all!

3 comments:

Chelise said...

Your eyes are very pretty and blue. When someone says that to you, you need to say "i know" instead of thanks. haha! get it?! You looked really pretty yesterday too. Your dark hair also makes your eyes stand out. Also, while i was reading this, the shakira song was playing and i was laughing at the part where she howls. anyways, thanks for bringing the yummy brownies for brooke's blessing. She is very lucky to have such a fun aunt and uncle. I am working on more blog posts this week so stay tuned.............

Holl.E.L.Wood said...

Haha that's why I like that song. It makes me laugh. Also, it makes Willis go CRAZY! So fun. I haven't updated the music on here in awhile. I don't mind though haha. I check your blog every day know. Creepy? Oh well. haha You're welcome. I'm glad I had an excuse to try those brownie things out. :) We'll see you tonight!

Chelise said...

me too! You should record willis when you play that song.

I am waiting for ben to download pics from our camera so my posts are not boring...haha!

let's hope brooke has no blow outs tonight. haha!