Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh! Christmas tree?

We got our  Christmas tree up and all decorated, and guess what?! It's a real one!! Impressive right? Okay, maybe not, but I've never had a real Christmas tree before. I like it enough so far. It smells so nice. But, I don't know if we will get a real one again after this year though. It's as much of a hassle as the fake tree is. It's so messy, and it makes me worry about bugs. Ew! Bugs. I haven't found any yet, thank goodness. I hope it doesn't dry out before I'm ready to take it down. It goes through water SO SO fast. Hopefully we're not over watering it... is that possible? I'll probably end up killing it one way or the other. I've never had a green thumb of any sort. I could probably kill a fake tree. Any way, here is our tree for your viewing pleasure: 


IMG_20111129_205646.jpg
[Feel free to commence ooooing and awwwing now.]
Hmmm.... this picture was a lot bigger when I first started writing this post. I'm not sure what happened and it won't go back.... Aw man!

Decorating our new house has been a blast!
I love this place so much!
It makes me smile every day.
:)

That is all.
Much loves!

No comments: